Alexandra brings to her practice two vital characteristics: a judgment-free approach focused on helping the client through difficult emotional situations, and years of experience focused on family law issues. Alexandra has seen it all – from broken relationships as a result of extra-marital affairs, to children who are alienated from their parents. Alexandra understands that this is a highly emotional time for everyone involved and focuses on getting the family through this difficult time in the best way possible.
Alexandra has litigated complex family law cases and her achievements have been recognized by several organizations, including being named “Top 40 Under 40” in family law by the National Advocates in 2017, and selected as one of Super Lawyer’s Rising Stars for 2018 and 2019, an honor that is reserved for a limited number of lawyers each year.
- Reunification between teenage boy and father after extreme parental alienation by mother
- Reunification between 6-year old boy and father after 8 months of being kept away from him
- Blocked efforts by mother to remove child to Mexico secretly
- Vacated parentage and child support order after mistaken identity more than 20 years before
- Set up guardian estate accounts for children after mother passed away and left life insurance proceeds without a trustee as beneficiary for the children
- Achieved positive results for clients in their divorce, child support and visitation issues
- State of Illinois, 2010
- Northern District of Illinois, 2011
- DePaul College of Law, JD, Dean’s List, 2010
- Northeastern Illinois University, BA,
Magna Cum Laude, 2007
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association